Pages

Bali . Pt 1

Saturday, January 22, 2011

|
Forget about the first day . This is the second day ~ We went to Warung Murah for our breakfast . It ain't MURAH at all . So, Warung is like their mamak stall but much better one. So must try their warung nasi campur. Special local food !

While we were ordering food , i spotted one special food ..... FUYUNG HAI ! =_="   Sound soooo wrong ! 



My nasi campur , the pumpkin seed egg tofu , taste very very very delicious ! I never taste it in Msia before . My very the healthy breakfast.


A lil dessert , banana pancake ! Singee , this is really awesome ! Unlike others , u gotta try it . Its very original   like homemade pancake . Ain't thick ~ 





Tattoo shop , anyone ? 




Stop peeping at his/her boobs , everyone know urs is smaller ! 






I wanted to focus that hunk , but this fella pop out . Ishh 





Look at the wave . Sooooo HUGE ! 


Perfect wave for surfing !


Now tell me what do you see ?   :]







Fly High ! 


Get ready ... Discussing ...





Luffu Luffu ! 



Look ! Size doesn't matter .  I can wear bikini too ~ !






So far for this part . Will continue part 2 later   :]

I know im a lazy blogger ! Heeeheee

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge