Pages

My 20th Birthday Bash Part 1

Friday, December 3, 2010

|

Moi Birthday ? Weeeeeeee yeah 20th birthday bash ! Im really surprised by them ! Teehee .


Muram-nyee

Do i look weird ?

Okay , Im HOT !

We went to Berlin Houz Bier ! Its a germany based restaurant

We waited for quite long

Bartender

Allen's drink - no idea what beer 


My Timmermans Strawberry Beer ! JENG ! I love it to the max !!


Just being artistic ....









Yummy weehoo !




Roasted Pork !

Must order !! Very very nice , unlike the other ordinary roasted pork . Must dip the special homemade sauce !! 

Rate - 8/10

My Sirloin Steak ~ Good !! Rate - 7/10

The Germany Sausage Platter ! Very huge Germany cheese sausage . Abit salty for me but still Jeng Jeng Jeng ! Rate - 6/10



Allen's dish ... not nice enough to remember its name , maybe its because i hate capsium. heehee  . Rate - 4/10






My favorite picha





Check out my imitation snake skin pumps !

See what is he planning ? This is not the end of my birthday bash . Be right back !

To be continue .... 

[ Sorry peeps, gotta continue with my assignment first ]


0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge