Pages

Journey With Love Pt 1

Sunday, December 26, 2010

|

On the way to Penang . Wee Hoo !

Guess where is it ? 
.
.
Its Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion . Such a historical and unique place . The architecture is awesome ! 

I don't understand why there is a BMW park over there !! Spoilt the whole photo ~

I seriously recommend you guys to go and pay a visit . 

The official website : Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion

I should wear red or orange colour blouse, not blue or purple which doesnt stands out. 

I just simply love everything there ! 

Beautiful colours , so vivid ! 

Look beautiful isnt it ? BUT these are one of the factor that cause global warming ! Jeez it is thinning our ozone layer  !! 




Yes! me = fugly . As you can see my thighs and tummy is indescribably fat . So u can't use the word chubby on me anymore . 

Green green leaves and beautiful sky give me a peaceful feel . I shall edit it ~ later .

.
.
Next, we went to Batu Ferringhi  for the sunny beach !! 

What do you see from my world ? I see happiness and peaceful  :)

Jolly-nye ~ aduhhh LOL

He is so blissful . Walking under the sun is literally melt me down . Hah !!

The birthday kid . 14/12 


Sunny day .. Love it a lot !

Okay i know i shouldn't wear cardigan at the beach . But look im dark already . So ~ 
However, the sun and beach love me ! teehee !


To be continue :]

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge