Pages

Sweet Friends

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

|
We were actually wanna participate in a Sweet Friend Contest in Facebook. But when im trying to upload , the contest ended . Sigh ~


But thats okayy because we did capture some funneh photo. me likeyy very much coz we didnt take photo together for like decades already .




Sweetest Friend :
Personally , i like this the most .


She is my BFFFL .

And that is what Ginny taught me .

Best Friend Forever For Life .

My Babe :D



To be honest, im ran out of idea what to write in my next post.

Currently, my life is full of assignments. Endless.

You dont want me to brag about these kind of topic unless u are interested in my assignments


Will get more updates soon , forgive me !

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge