Pages

Shoppeeeee

Saturday, August 28, 2010

|
Yes, i went Pikom PC Fair ~ I bought my mom a laptop which is even better than my laptop :(
.
.
Will show u guys tomorrow ~
.
.
The interesting point today is :

Before
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


After :
The free 4GB pendrive ~ Nothing special huh ?

You can actually personalized yourself with these stickers which is provided :)
Now ur pendrive can be even more organized !
.
What is the brand ?
.
.
Its Pendrive , the brand :]


.
.
.
.
.
The cutest thing is i bought this headset ~ so eff cute that it is actually look like a medicine pill !
.
.
.
I have been hesitating for like half an hour to decide which colour coz all of them look CUTE !

.
.
.
And finally i pick BLUE !!
.
.

After u look at this photo , u will be wondering ? How much have u been eating !!!!! FAT ASS Undeniable !
.
.
.
Plus, the sleepy eyes , god ! i look like a shit .... or maybe im always a shit :[
.
.
.
.
.
.
Scandal !
My lecturer ~~~ the cutest one :)
.
.
.
.

Maia is actually now eating wild kangaroo ?!?!!?? ewwwwwwwwwwww





.
.
.
.
.
[ p/s : forgive me for those low quality photos , i left my camera at Kampar :( ]

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge