Pages

DIY Dolly Winks

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

|
Photo of the day .

Joyi , Ginny and I dressed them look like having serious fashion sense nerdy . LOL
.
.
.
.
Daddy get back his bird nest from the bird house and this is it =)
.
.
.


.
.
.
Also, Maia had shaved due to the skin disease she got . Looks like a chiwawa ~
.
.

.
.
.
.
Yesterday i went back to Kampar to get back my heels to attend Alvix bro's wedding . My curiosity drives me to open the refrigerator and BAM ! A stinks smell hit on my nose !!! WTF is that ? OMG food in refrigerator is completely spoilt and i saw lots of maggots crawling around the refrigerator. That is the creepiest thing ever . I dont know how the fly flew into the refrigerator and lay eggs . Miracle ! I eventually saw a whole tuna fulled with maggots crawling . YUMMY ! Ughh ~ took my flu mask and gloves and get rid of these . All i can say is those mold , flies and maggots are having food partayyy in the refrigerator .
.
.
.
.
After cleaning the refrigerator , we went to ipoh to take lunch and walk around . Alvix and Hong Ka wanted to eat Tutti Frutti . We take a look at De Garden and all of it seems pretty nice and classy .
.
.
.
I also tend to buy a fake eyelashie and glue for lashes in Sasa at Jusco because im trying to do my own bottom lash like Dolly Wink on myself . You should know how exy Dolly Wink is ~~
.
.

The glue for lashes . It have 2 colours - black / clear .

Cheap eyelash where u can cut as you like . Pick a eyelashes model which is more simple for a easier cutting .
.
.

Use this kind of scissor with sharp tip to have a better cutting .
.
.

After cutting all of it out ...
.
.
Filter them !
This is a NONO ~ too long !
This is a yes yes ! pick these ~~
.
.
.
I will try to work on bottom lash on this Saturday . Hope it works nicely !
.
.
Wait till Saturday to see the results =)

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge