Pages

Scary Moment

Saturday, April 17, 2010

|
Just now i went to print my passport photo in order to renew my license . Due to the reason im lazy to retake photo and i dun want to waste any money , so i take a 2007 photo of mine which makes me freak out .. LOL ! Even the staff keep looking at me and the photo ... hahaha well it really looks scary . Since i have ntg to do , so i decided to edit it and it looks like "Ah Gua" ... LOL my photoshop skill wasnt that good yet . However u can see it is totally 2 different person here . LOL take a look at those pimples and acnes on my face on 2007 ... sooo scary and unbelievable ...






Just for laugh =D

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge