Pages

Mod Cloth

Saturday, April 3, 2010

|
I love Mod Cloth clothes lots lots .

its special and unlike other same old fashion shop .

Take a look at my choices ?

This socks will make ur leg look slimmer . but hopefully it wont end up in a BIG V on my leg ! hahaha
Well , this bag i think it suits Joyi since she loves recycle bag plus a small bag for hp ... hahaha
God tis is awesome design !!
Well i love this colour but hard to match clothes i guess .
Everybody loves this glasses ! Dont they ?
Okay , specially for GINNY . I think this suits u perfectly ! Its a twitter inspired laptop bag !!! HAHAHA


and this specs case is so "MIKO" ~ i think she will like it ?
this colour is so so so antique for me ! me likeyyyy ~
BOHEMIAN ~ !

I guess SingEe will like this bag ?
and this too ?
At the first sight , yes this bag belongs to Ah Mi !!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Its a bread ?
Peanuts Butter Bread ???
No ! Its a purse !!! sooo effing chio !!!!!!


cute ? heeheee
This heel look so fine . duh duh duh ~ why i cant get it in Msia ?
This polka dots swim suits is specially designed for plump and chubby girl . as u can see ,the tummy wont look so obvious . niceeeeee for a fat ass like me .
.
.

Acid wash skinny jeans ! excuse me where can i get this ?!?!? but i think it wont look good on me . sigh ~
Sailor bag ? niceey ! me likeyy again ... =)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How i wish i was in US or UK ~ its very hard to find such nice fashion in Msia . Sigh ! When will Msia have such nice shop !?!?

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge