Pages

Image Gone Loh -Tooth Extraction I

Thursday, January 14, 2010

|


Feel very excited because i never have any tooth extraction , tooth filling , cavities or what what tooth before . First time went for orthodontist treatment .


Wanna see how it looks like ? T_T
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hahahahahahahah !
I purposely act one , look stupid ~ Image gone liao ... T_T
Back to pretty .
Back to crazy .




My overbite teeth .


My Healthy Toothy .





My teeth gone luhh . So paiseh when go out , need to cover my mouth .
.
.
.
.
.
Tomorrow for last tooth extraction =S
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Below is my SS photo for new fringe . =D



0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge