Pages

Braces - The Upper Teeth Braces

Saturday, January 23, 2010

|
Oh yeah , i did it ! i put on my braces already . just when i thought no people will laugh of my missing tooth after put on braces . Then mana tau , now i got one bracket missing because it fell off when the orthodontist is trying to pull fix the wire . Oh yea and it hit my lips ! Ouch ~ The ortho said cant put it till next appointment .
.
.
Okay ~~ the most painful part of putting braces is when they pull ur mouth wider wider wider and wider !! Then ask u to open ur mouth bigger bigger bigger and bigger . She said i got small and short teeth and small mouth . i have some bruises around my mouth today .. GREAT !
.
.
My braces are weird because one bracket is missing and it is very obvious ! I bring my friends lots of joy ~ laugh laugh laugh ~
.
.
My mom laughed at me !! Ishhhh ~
.
.
Oh ya i choose purple colour instead of red colour because the red is really really red !
.
.
I love braces . Oh did i said braces are cuteee ?
.
.
However , i found out i couldnt speak properly esp English . Still i have to take Ginny's advice , keep practice !
.
.
Next appointment will fix my lower teeth with braces on 1 of Feb ! Stay tune ~



Its so obvious the bracket is missing . lol !


My another tooth brush .

.
.
.
.

Something i always wanted to show ! Hahahaha !
.
.
.
Can u recognize the bangs , specs and braces !
.
.
.



.
.
.
Its Ugly Betty !!!
I need some freckles ~ =)


0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge