Pages

Braces - Tooth Extraction Part II

Sunday, January 17, 2010

|




Ok i've done the last tooth extraction .

Yeppie , however when pluck this tooth , i felt more pain than before .

Plus , i get 3 injection of anesthesia in my mouth . weird bcoz i only get 1 injection for the first tooth extraction .

Also after the extraction i have to drove back myself ~

Okay i've extracted the second tooth ~ its my last tooth to be plucked .

geli leh ? hahahaha !

what a slut look !!
.
.
.
Next friday will have my braces on !
.
.
.
Recent Conversation :
.
.
My mom : U plucked the tooth d ? then how to make them together ?
Me : yea, pull loh , tightening loh ...
My mom : Sssss ~ so pain !! u sure wan do ?
Me : =_____=
My mom : Now u look so ugly without 2 teeth ....
Me : =____________=
.
.
.
Aunt came back ...
then ...
Aunt : You pluck tooth ?
Me : yea for braces ..
Aunt : Aiyerr very pain wan ah !!!
Me : =_____= nolar wont lar .....
Aunt : aiyor ... "ai sui mai mia"
.
.
.
Dad : eh u plucked ur tooth d ah ?
Me : yes why ?
Dad : remember ask the orthodontist will it join ah , dun pluck wrong !
Me : ok ... but dad i already done with tooth extraction =____=
Dad : * speechless *
.
.
.
Give me positive energy ~~~~
+++++++++

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge