Pages

Monster

Sunday, December 13, 2009

|

Yesterday went to Seng Le's bday partayy , turn out into a gaining weight event . Darn i ate a lot ! Plus im soo hungry that i ate raw ham . Taste quite good . I hate waiting
 the chicken to be cooked , it took a loooong time esp when there are lack of charcoal and out of place ! So still prefer buffet ! Dont organize BBQ that often because we might just end up in hospital because of cancer ! Everyone refused to take photo because those oily oily faces and hair . Ewww ~ Dont even mention candid shot , everyone will close their faces looks like caught by police because of prostitution . Kelian ~ 
 
I bet all of my friends had studied because i havent ! I was wondering how to study Colour Studies with B/W photostat paper ? Aiyohh my laptop finally sedang di-format ! I was waiting this moment since sem 1 ! Bcoz my 3G RAM runs like 256 MB ! 
Just when i signed into my MSN messenger , someone name KLV , Kelvin added me . Then the conversations . BELOW 
.
.
.
So effing annoying . These people nowadays so damn free ? Jobless ? Ishh ... 


i miss my laptop ! I want to watch movies dramas !!!! 

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge