Pages

Weekends ~

Sunday, August 30, 2009

|
Went out shopping with mom , discussing on how to lose weight and end up with KFC ! I ordered the new shrimp bla bla ~ I cant believe it , it is so TINY ! It look so different from the ads i saw in newspaper and tvc ~ Aduh....the size kecil-nyeee ~


My bro came back and bring along his gf ~ Pretty cute and rich girl ! Everything she is using are branded stuff ~ * Drools * Wondering how my bro kidnap such cute yet rich girl home ... fishy ~

.

.

She bought us Karipap from Seremban ~ My bro said its very tasty and special ...


Then i found out , the specialty is there is an egg inside it ...




.
.
.
Zara grown up very fast huh ?
Big boy getting more handsome !

.
.
.
.
I was thinking to get a golden brown toy poodle ~ What do you think ?



Well , thank you sweet heart !



0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge