Pages

Mooooo-dy

Friday, August 14, 2009

|
Quite moody recently ...

Dont know why ~

I miss my best friends ...

I miss the way we laugh all day long ...

Happy from the bottom of your heart ...

.
.
.
.
.

Im tired of staying here ...

Facing a bunch of childish people ...

I have no patience ...

I have no time ...

I have no mood ...

I have nothing ...
.
.
.
.

Today, i expressed my anger on Zara ...

He barks me for no reason and very noisy ...

I came down and look what happen ...

End up with a wound on my hand ...

He bites my hand AGAIN !

It is tremendously pain ~

So i yelled at him and scold him ....

.
.
.
.

Just now i went down again ...

He look at me with a innocent expression ...

I just show him my poker face ...

And this is what i called ...
.
.
.
.
.
.

I want to scream out loud ...

But i cant ...

I havent grumble for quite a while ...

I need a break !

Am i too stress ?

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge