Pages

Finally ~

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

|
Finally, im had moved to my new house ! My super duper big room which is the master room ~ Im so happy living here ~ Heeeeheeee ~ Thanks to Ginny, Jason, Ah Mi, Yee Shan and Allen for helping me to move my things to new house !!!

Second finally , I HAD FINISHED THE MAGAZINE ! It is a nightmare for me ... everyday Adobe Photoshop ! This is so not cool ~ !


Recent photos :

Isnt it cool ?


Move ! Move ! Move !




Gathering in our new house ~


This is killing me ...



This is extremely nice !!! Two thumbs up !




Ah Mi is training Summi ~





Summi ~ Lay !





Hugging Patrick ~







Maia ??








Stop bitting my hair !!










0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge