Pages

Yawn

Monday, July 27, 2009

|
Once again ...
study weekend doesnt work at all ...
I HAVE A MID TERM TEST ON THURSDAY !!!!!!!
Saturday -
Help my mom to groom Maia [ still messy ]
Play with Maia and Zara [ tiring ! ]
Help my mom to clean their shit [ aduhai ! ]
Wash Zara's butt and body [ Wet wet ohh ]
Bring them go out to have a walk ~
Do magazine assignment ~
Play with them AGAIN !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sunday -
Woke up at 12.30pm ~
Dad bought us DURIANS !!! [ Its so damn fattening ! ]
Play with them AGAIN AGAIN !!
Help my mom to groom Maia [ even uglier ]
Watch television [ National Geography - Elephant mating scene with my parents =_= ]
Clean Zara's toilet [ He step on his shit and walk around OMFG ]
Accompany Zara [ punish him for biting me ]
Zara chase me and bite my arm and feet [ Its painful !! ]
Eat dinner with my family ~ [ Bloated ~ ]
Dragonica for 2 hours + read thru the first page of the notes
Now ? Still blogging !!!!
.
.
.
Btw , the song that introduce by Jason and Ginny stuck on my mind now !!
Gee Gee Gee Gee , Baby Baby ~ ! [ Gee by Girls Generation ]
ALAMAK !!! How to get rid of it ?!?!
.
.
.
.
.
Extra !

I need a time for my own , i got my things to do and dont force me ~

I didnt lied u but u didnt hear properly ~

Im extremely busy these few weeks ~

So please be understanding ! zzzzz



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Good night !
[ still Gee Gee Gee Gee ~ ]

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge