Pages

What Else ? So Freaking Busy !

Friday, June 26, 2009

|
Losing my mind ...


Rushing for assignments ...


SICK !


Im dying !






Ohhh god , just give me a break !!!!


Just dun understand why other course are so damn FREE


eg. Jar can actually watch movie/drama at her room while i was rushing for an assignment like a poooo poooo train ~


eg. Sing Ee is so free that she can practice singing on Sunday while Sheny and i nearly fainted for doing assignment AGAIN !


eg. Miacco lagi lagi relaxxxx ! She got no worries at all !! Assignment , huh ?








I think im lost ...


Where is my heart ?


What about the passion i used to have in Adv ?




Btw i hate a lecture that is being so sarcastic !


I dunno what so funny ... stop ur fake smile !


I hate FRIDAY !!


All of us will change into black black face when attend her class while she is enjoying her jokes that she thought is funneyyy ~~~




Good night , witch bitch !

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge