Pages

Super Busy

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

|
I really got no time for blog now ... busy like nobody else !


Assignments is driving me crazy !


Plus, im gaining weight SERIOUSLY ! I need some work out , but i have NO TIME !!!!!!!


What to do ??? Headache when everything goes wrong !


Im moving out soon ~ Living with my poker group !


Btw, im taking master room !! Muahahahahahaha ~


However, i got no transportation...


I hope this is a correct decision for moving in so far away from uni...


What if....


What if....


What if...




No longer can see those bloody labours running outside the corridor with only SARUNG !

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge