Pages

SICK

Monday, June 15, 2009

|

Sick till 7 colours ~ headache , fever , flu and sore throat ... all of them visiting me now ~ how sweeeeet !



Yday i went for a doc and i felt extremely dizzy after i ate those medicine given by the doctor ~ sleep like nobody else ... even my poodle , Maia barks till no voice , still im sleeping ~ till my mom is back ~ coz i locked her in the cage ~



While i was bathing ~ i recieved 3 missed calls from Jar ~ I tot she asked me go out Yum Cha ~ Suprisingly , she asked whether im still sick and wanna a pack of "leong cha" ? Yippie , she brought it all the way from Ipoh ! How sweeeet she is !





Thank you very much , Mommy Jar !!

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge