Pages

All In .

Saturday, May 9, 2009

|
Just finished watching Star Trek with my gang ~ This is thumbs up movie ! Go to watch now ~ Spock is the one who act in the Heroes as Sylar ...

It was CK's first time to go cinema ...
Luckily she didnt feel bored ~


Im waiting Transformer 2 , Angels vs Demons , Aliens vs Monsters , 17 Again and Night At Museum 2 ~


Just changed my layout ~ Any comment ?

Its simple and nice

Also, EMPTY ! =D

Sorry for inconveniences =(


My my my my poker group is coming to my town at 18 May ~

Yeppie ~

Poker Boobs had just owned a Viva car ~ Cooo-ool !






Here is what happening recently :


My dog's underwear ~ LOL ! [ Its Pikachu ! ]

I even cut a hole behind the underwear just to fit its tail ~

Beautiful tree ~


Lakeside








Look its raining there ...





Meet Cadbury ~ Sheny's and Cassie's new puppy ~ She is as sweet as cadbury chocolates





I saw this weird uncle running topless ... i know its hot recently but not topless okay ?








I know it dont suit me ~ anyway its my bro's =x







Lastly , this is what im chewing during my holiday ~ Digesting .....

Its pretty simple yet need ur thinking and ideas
from my bro too ...









0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge