Pages

Medical Checkup

Thursday, April 16, 2009

|













Last Tuesday,

I went Hospital Fatimah to medical checkup ~ At first , we dunno where to go ... So we called Louise and asked her ....


Allen said " Hello , Louise ar ~ Do you how to go to Hotel Fatimah ? "



Louise replied " Hello , Yea ~ Hotel Fatimah right ? Jusco there turn left ~~~~~"



Are we going to Hotel Fatimah or Hospital Fatimah ? Ahahahaha !



Thank god im alright !!!

Just a medical checkup without any medicine and it costs me RM50 ~~

After that, we went for lunch at Jusco ...



Kenny Roger's Roaster ~


Then he bought me a Baskin Robins ~

All i can see is high calories ...

Its okay la ~

Once a while ...

Peppermint Chocolates will always be my FIRST choice !!!

Love it <3

Gotta pack my things to go BBQ Farewell Partayyy with my classmates !

Hooraay !!



[ p/s : i would like to apologize for fetch poker boobs and poker head late for the yoga and delay to the next day , Sorry =( ]

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge