Pages

First Time

Sunday, March 8, 2009

|
For the first time i have such feeling , so unhappy ...

Dun take all the blame on you even though its my fault ...

i admit that i am obstinate and stubborn ... i got "da xiao jie" temper ... quite serious type ...

i know u hate it ... but u always endure and even apologize to me when im wrong ?

It makes me feel guilty and sorry ! coz i know u do hate this temper very much and u still can endure like nothing happened ... ?

But i just cant control my temper ... I think i am very sassy ...

Dun keep everything in your heart , it might explode one day .... when the time comes , it will be the end of u and me ...

Lastly , sorry !

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge