Pages

Diet

Sunday, March 15, 2009

|
Damn ~ im gaining weight ... Cant stop myself from eating while my friends out there told me im getting slimmer and slimmer ? Argh these compliments make me eat MORE ! I gotta diet with the previous plan ~ 1 meal 1 day ! Damn look at my spare tyre ~ seems like i wont sink into the sea with these extra spare tyre to help me float ~gagagagaga !














Plus ,















Im having




CONSTIPATION





Yday , play webcam with Sheny Siao Po ~ Obviously i was teasing her with these horny emoticon ~ not horny la ~ its funny ~ she seem very happy and save those emoticon down ! Hahahaha Naughty Sheny !


She is having mask ~ Cool Leh ~ no wonder she asked me not to freak out ! But i do freak out ! Hahaha


Saying goodbye and she put a horny emoticon to me ~ See how naughty she is !


Okay , bubye ~ gotta do some maths revision ..







[p/s: check out Kelly Clarkson 's and Lady Gaga 's new album ~ Cooo-ool ~]

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge