Pages

Bang !

Friday, March 6, 2009

|
Nobody will use ur fucking car ever , no wonder bro dun even like to use it ...If possible i will walk ... selfish ! Hold ur fucking car for the rest of your life ! Dont want me to use car then buy me one lah ! Damn u ! U think im not desperate for a fucking car ? I dun wan to waste too much money of dad since he already retired ~ Hold ur dogs for the rest of your life ! Selfish person ! I wont use ur fucking car ! i wont come back next week !!!! i rather stay there alone coz u oso never care bout me ! Hold ur tv , dogs and car ! go lah ! PISSED OFF !!!!
I will use dad's car !!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge