Pages

W

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

|
Insomnia ...

Worrying ...

Are you okay ?

*Sigh*

Feel sorry couldnt take care of you ...

Still worrying ...

Hope you get well soon ...



My bitch is coming back on Thursday ~

Okayyy ~


Btw my 2GB M2 card had spoilt ?

I think it is ~

By me ....

Neh ~~

" Kehhh Gao " go and transfer many many many many songs ...

I dunno which song bang which song and make my phonie HANG !

Woohoo ~ sweating =_="

Any folder also can open but music folder cant open ...


Even master reset it , still cant open though !

WTF ~


You guys have any idea ?


Luckily wasnt Picture folder ...

I will kill myself if that couldnt open ...

What i have to do is ....

Use back the 1GB Sony M2 card =_="

Whatsoever lah ~

Consoling myself with lame excuses ...

Aiya maybe Sony brand will suit my phone better leh ?

Aiya maybe my phonie wont hang easily anymore leh ?

Aiya ...

Aiya face the truth la =_= "



Abit of pissed off nia ~


Take care & Miss ya ~





[ Thinking what can i do for my ... ]

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge