Pages

PIFF ~

Friday, February 20, 2009

|
Diuz , u think what you've done only say those words !


Dont think everything of yourself is right ~ Disappointed in u TRULY DEEPLY ! i dunno how to face u during the time and my anger on u havent relieve , how ? fake myself and pretend that im okay ? fuck la ~ if u werent someone important me , why do i care ? anyway all i can i say is DISAPPOINTMENT !


Oh ya , i havent heard any apology from u ! Think before u act !




Niaaa seng ~ think back la ! WTF i got message history ! Fuck you lah , somemore hang yourself on top ! My patience has come to a limit ... All i can say is fuck you !


Do you want me to response in the pm as heartless as i can ? i could .... but when i think deeply , its not worth because u r still my friends ( BBF type )


Fine , I endure another day ...


On the next day,
FUCK U HARDLY !! Still write it on ur pm ?!? DIUZ !! [ chances have been given ]


All i wan to say is - FUCK YOU !


I will go and find them , btw most of the time , they find me !
And i know how to organize my timetable for different appointment , doesnt need ur help at all !


I MEAN WHEN I SAID IT !

Sorry i might acting rude here , but i just wanna express my feelings ...
Eventually , nobody was fucked by me physically ...
Thank you ...


-DONE-

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge