Pages

mmm ...

Thursday, February 19, 2009

|

Do u know what is bored ?



- Stimulating no interest or enthusiasm -



Guess what ?



___________________________

I nearly died of boredom



Deeply felt the meaning of boredom !



I miss Veeiean .... Long time no meet her d .... She was like half of me , know and understand me so well .... I got hundreds , millions and tonns of words to talk to her !!!



Im still thinking of your birthday present .... headache la ~coz u got everything u wanted ... whatever branded things u also got ... hmmm ~ give me some clues la ...



Stop saying i lied u la ! KANASAI , i really miss u la dear !




I am really bored ! SAVE ME !







Started to adapt to this shit phone !

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge