Pages

L

Thursday, February 26, 2009

|
SORE THROAT is killing me .........................................................................





I can feel FEVER is coming to visit me soon .....





Throat so pain ...





Even affected my ears ...





Both of it are so pain ...





Hardly cant speak now ....





Enduring the pain ...





Why its so effing cold here ....






While my body is soooooo hot like a stove ...





Oh gosh , u can barbeque on my body ...





Hands are so cold while the body is so hot ...





Am i dying soon ?





.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


Owh , come on , its just a fever !










Btw , thank you THANK YOU VERY MUCH !



0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge