Pages

Ended

Sunday, February 15, 2009

|

Isnt it creative ? Simple yet easy !

Digital Macro ~


How sweet ? By myself ~ =_=








Valentines finally ended , lol finally ?










Nothing special ~ Dunno why ?










No suprise ? [ abit lor haha ]










Btw we went steamboat and fun fair =_=










We plan to go Al-Fresco ... Its closed X_X










Then , Polywata ... Its closed again ? X_X










Where the hell u guys went ?










Then we decide to go Lana ....Way toooooo much of ppl ! CROWDED !!










Ok fine ~ Then we pass by Fun Fair and go for a ride ~










RM5 for one ride ~ damn expensive for a fun fair like this !










Nevermind la ~ Once in a while ~










Then i suggested to go steamboat lor .....










im full till bloated ! Arghh ~










Kk accidentally pour a bowl of tomyam soup on my leg ...










Actually i think its my fault ~ so dun worry ~










Its not your fault ... ^^










Then went back lor .....










I thought we can go back and have some fun ~










But mom came back earlier than us ~










So , gotta cancelled !










Hmph ~!












Its okay la ~ I would like to thank you for everything =D




















I would like to introduce Secondhand Serenade's new album - A Twist In My Story to all of you !





Its sooooo nice , i wish i could buy their CD - must be original ! Every song is so nice yet meaningful !










I wan go shopping !!!!!!!!!!!!! Can i ?










My demand on my new spotted hp has decreased ~ Oh why ? Before i was like soooo desperate for it ~ Now im a lil bored of changing new hp ~ im no longer soo desperate ~ Hmmm ?

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge