Pages

Weirdo

Monday, January 19, 2009

|
Recently , why so many Unknown ? Weirdo ?

Asking hp number just in the next second after added u ...

Are u crazy or nuts ?

Even play webcam with me ?

Argh ...

Play another stuff , Dude ...

Dont u have other things to do rather than doing such boring stuff ?

Forcing me to give u hp number ?

Ahh ... u must be outta ur mind ...

Why do i need to think so much excuses to reject u ?

I will just block u instead of thinking those excuses ...

This is not arrogant but this is not the way to make friends ~

U want my hp number , okay ~

But take it slow ...

I havent know who the hell u r ...

And u r asking for my hp ?

Ridiculous !

Am i right ?

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge