Pages

Pause !

Monday, January 19, 2009

|

Ahhh just now discussing where we gonna go when sem break with ... Cant wait for the sem break ~

Genting ? Pangkor ? Penang ? and so much more ~ [ Bon Voyage ! ]

Yeapie ! we gonna have fun ! We are so busy keep looking for the information to go here and there ~ Room rates and so much more .. We gonna spend alots of $$$ !! God , im gonna be a super saver now ... Still have to wait for his situation and answer , also whether my lies can hold my parents ~ Whoops ... i will be dead if they knew it ! Thank god , my mom and dad doesnt know bout my blog ! Sorry for that because they are just being over protected on me , NO for this NO for that ... What also dangerous =_= What also CANNOT ! So ....

I was soooo busy look for this and that till .... Alvan msg me ask me study r ? then i only realize i havent study yet !! ahhh ~ its time for study now ...

But...

Im still waiting ...

Wait for chinese new year ....

Wait for my new phone ! [ FINALLY ! ]

Wait for exam end .... [ Yeppie ! ]

Wait for sem break ....

Wait for travelling with my buddy ....

Wait for sem 2 result ! =___="

Wait for sem 3 start ~

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge