Pages

Happy Chinese New Year !

Sunday, January 25, 2009

|
3 more hours to go and i will gained weight ~ So before that im going out for jogging ! Hehe then i can eat more later ! Yesterday insomnia because i drank mocha latte , i dunno roll on the bed till what time ... Just when i started to fall asleep , and my brother called me ! asked me to open door for him ... it was 6 am in the early morning ! arrgh ~ till 8 am only sleep ~poor little Sue and my sister trying to wake me up at 9 am ~ walaaaa ~ luckily i sleep like a pig ...should i say ox ? yea its ox year ! then 12.30 pm , my sister wake me up by phone-ing me ... noisy ringtone [ Paramore - Thats What She Get ] ! aaaa ~





While having lunch with all family members , my brother praise me for the very first time since 19 years ! Every year he will pinch my "spare tyre" which means my fats on my stomach ~ ! But he didnt pinch me this year .... OMG this year so weird that he looked at me and said "hey u slim alot" ... Phewwit ! Once in my whole life time ~ The very first time ... Wah at that moment i think i could fly .... Because my bro is a very mean person ... everytime saw me then pinch me and tease or insult me ... Suddenly feel that my brother is so damn handsome ! Wahahaha ~ Nobody stop me from eating now .... whatever i eat .... Usually they will say hey fatty stop that ... that is very fat ! then keep on say Aiyoyo ~ I can eat whatever i like now ... they wont bother ! Wooo yaaa ~ But i will still control myself ~ Lalalala ~



Last but not least , Wish everyone a


very




very




very




very




very




very




very




very




very




very




very




very




very




very




very




very




very




very




very




very




Happy Chinese New Year !



[ Are you happy now ? LOL ]





[ p/s : HAVENT START MY REVISION FOR FINAL !!!!!!!!]

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge