Pages

Bi Li Ba La ~

Saturday, January 17, 2009

|

Where is my mind ?

Gotta stop fooling around ...

Its time for study ...

But ...

But ...

But ...

Currently does not have any mood for study ...

Nonono ...

I gotta work hard ~

Sem 2 ended ...

So fast ...

Thinking back those days we suffered for assignments ...

Sleepless and restless nights ...

Thinking everything that happened on me ...

So many things has changed ...

Nothing lasts forever ...

I will leave the past behind as a happy memories and experiences ...

And look forward ~

Will i have a bright future ?

Its all in my hands ...

So ,

Go study bah !

All the best and good luck for my friends in final exam as well as STPM candidates ~


[ Oh ya , Derrick Hoh 's new songs really nice ]





- 今天過去 , 你走天橋 我走地下道 , 我捨不得 , 我的連續劇 , 我相信 and 逆時針忘記 -

Another ,


不是不明白 - 梁静茹


[ Strongly recommend for "Poker Head" XD ]


Also , thanks to Alvix for intro me so many nice songs ~


0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge