Pages

Bad Habit

Saturday, January 10, 2009

|
what are they talking bout behind me ?
Sheny ~~

Aduh Gorgeous ~ dun be shy



JASON ~

Hoodie Ladies ~



Nowadays ... I will never sleep if the clock does not show 2 am or 3 am ~


Always sleep late recently ...


No , since last year ~


This is a bad habit of mine !


I gotta sleep early from now on...


I will sleep after i finish my sociology homework ...


But its already 12.13 am ...


A little bit of too late ...


Because of 4 alphabets = DIET


And everything i eat must be tasteless ...


Less Sugar


Less Salt


Poor Sue ...


Only Bihun Soup or Small Rice with Vege without meat ....


Or Bread ...


Everyday 2 meals or 1 meals ...


I gotta keep it up ~


I will never give up for shaping my body ...


I think i got improvement ...


When i try 32 size of the PDI jeans ...


It is so loose that i can actually put one hand into it !


And i already decrease my size of shirt to L but not XL anymore !!


Now i started to buy L size shirt ~ Yeapie !

This is a M size shirt that i can fit in !! I didnt buy it because kinda tight =_=


Also , i already owned a M size shirt ~ so i will continue slim down till i change to M size and S size !!


Wohoo ...


Smile and laugh alone in the fitting room ... Siao eh =_=


I will keep it up till i am satisfied !


Okay .. go to sleep !

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge