Pages

Why ?

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

|
I dont understand why we always be like that ...


I really dunno why ....


Why always misunderstand my meaning ?


I didnt feel that way but why ?


Why we cant look further ?


I dont want because of such small things and affect our relationship ...


Did i ever blame when u left me alone ?


When u busying with your thing and ur bf ?


Why become like this ?


I wish we could celebrate together too ...


But my condition wont let do so ...

I'm sorry


Am i too flexible for any decision u made ?


I did not care what your decision because im okay with it ...


But i hold other plans for u , just waiting your plan ...


But u changed the plan ...


But its okay now ...


Alright...


Sorry , i just hate changing plan that we decided ...

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge