Pages

McFlurry !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

|

McDonald !


I hate you !!!!!!!!!!


I love you too !!!!!!!!!!!!!


I love McFlurry Oreo SOOOOO MUCH !!!!


Why Why Why ?


I am addicted to it !!!!!!!!


Very niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!


When im upset ,


I need McFlurry !!


But it is extremely high calories !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


For 3 days im back to hometown ,


I had ate 3 Mc Flurrys !!


IM FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Why i fall in love with McFlurry !!!


Im so sorry i love it very much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I heart McFlurry !


Gotta stop eating it ......... T_T



I heart McFlurry !


[p/s : im lovin it]

1 comments:

粉肠教教主 said...

吃吧~吃吧~尽情的吃吧~尽情的放纵自己吃吧~呵呵呵~~~

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge