Pages

Dead

Thursday, December 4, 2008

|
Okayy ~ today webpage design theory test was completely dead ! only song to be sing is - Bye Bye Bye Bye Bye ~ by Mariah Carey ...

Sigh ~ i will not be update my blog recently because im having mid term test and a lot of assignment havent done yet , so will be going out frequently for discussion ~

Tomorrow, i will have my presentation for my sociology ~ i had ironed the formal suit even match my high heels and my bags ~ Thanks to Baby Jar , Louise and Cherrie for the lovely bag as my birthday present ! Love it !! i will use it tomorrow ... perfectly suitable !! ^^

I recieved a call and this Friday ... the activity might not be carry out successfully ... So , i am sorry if i disappointed u ... Mr A ~ i will try to find a way to solve it and make it possibly to be happen...
* EXTREMELY UPSET*

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge