Pages

Rain Rain Go Away ~

Saturday, November 15, 2008

|

Rain ~~~~~~~~~~



when i need u the most , then u left me alone there and face with the hot sun !



When i need the sun , then u come out and spoilt my everything ... totally screwed up !



Rain jog my memory ! million things is running in my mind...in every aspect ! none of it do it as well as i expected , a sudden of change was like raising me from the ground to the sky and pushing me back to the ground again... it disappointed me truly ~ well , nothing much can i say now ... i am just nobody ..



Well , i guess i will just be back me ~ it my prerogative ~


1 comments:

ash said...

hey,...long time din visit your blog d...

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge