Pages

I DYED my hair ....

Monday, November 3, 2008

|
Oppss ~ I DYED my hair into dark brown ~ Well i think there is no big difference , Allen and i just make this decision so suddenly when we were cooking for our dinner ~ Ahhemm ~ He dyed his hair into copper brown and i do not dare to take risk so i choose dark brown =)
My mom will kill me if she knows about it ... well she know i want to dye my hair since last year ... Last week i mention about it already , well she did not agree but also did not disagree ... So neutral lah ~ hahahaha both of us really ... LOL but im still regret for wasting money and spoilt my "
beautiful" black hair ~
okay ... actually there is nothing much change , eventually it becomes blacker =__= ...money wasted ...

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge