Pages

Link From Crush To It's Over

Monday, September 29, 2008

|
i hang up the phone tonight, something happened for the first time , deep inside , it was a rush , what a rush , coz the possibility that you would feel the same way about me , just too much , why do i keep running from the truth , all i ever think about is you , u got me hypnotized so mesmerized and i just got to know , do you ever think when u all alone , all that we can be , where this thing could go , am i crazy or falling in love, is it really just another crush , do you catch your breath when i look at you , are u holding back , like the way u do , cause im trying trying to walk away , but i know this crush aint goin away , has it ever cross your mind ? when we were hanging , spending time , are we just friends , is there more , is there more ? see its a chance gotta take , cause i believe we make something that will last forever, forever, forever ...
By David Archuleta - Crush

Shadows fill an empty heart, As love is fading, From all the things that we are, But are not saying, Can we see beyond the scars and make it to the dawn? Change the colors of the sky and open up to, The ways you made me feel alive, The ways I loved you. For all the things that never died, To make it through the night, Love will find you.What about now?What about today?What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?What if our love never went away?What if it's lost behind words we could never find?Baby, before it's too late,What about now?The sun is breaking in your eyesTo start a new day.This broken heart can still surviveWith a touch of your grace.Shadows fade into the light.I am by your side,Where love will find you.What about now?What about today?What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?What if our love, it never went away?What if it's lost behind words we could never find?Baby, before it's too late,What about now?Now that we're here,Now that we've come this far,Just hold on.There is nothing to fear,For I am right beside you.For all my life,I am yours.What about now?What about today?What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?What if our love never went away?What if it's lost behind words we could never find?What about now?What about today?What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?What if our love never went away?What if it's lost behind words we could never find?Baby, before it's too late,Baby, before it's too late,Baby, before it's too late,What about now?

By Chris Daughtry - What About Now

We've run out of words we've run out of time We've run out of reasons really why we together We both know it's over baby bottom line It's best we don't even talk at all Don't call me even if I should cross your mind Hard enough I don't need to hear your voice on my messages Let's just call it quits it's probably better So if I'm not returning your calls it's 'cause 'Cause I'm not comin' back I'm closing the door I used to be trippin' over missin' you but I'm not anymore I got the picture phone but baby your picture's gone Couldn't stand to see your smile every time you dialed 'Cause it's over Girl you know it's over this time So when you call I'm pressin' seven Don't wanna hear your messages messages I'm tryna erase you from my mind 'Cause it's over I swear girl it's over this time So don't keep callin' leavin' messages Don't wanna know where you been Baby 'cause it's over I still wake up every morning quarter to ten I still eat my cereal right at the kitchen table I can't even remember how long it's been No trouble stayin' occupied Oh they ask about you whenever I come around I do what I can not to put my business in the streets Last thing I need's another episode Keep conversation short and sweet because 'Cause I'm not comin' back I'm closing the door I used to be trippin' over missin' you but I'm not anymore I got the picture phone baby your picture's gone Couldn't stand to see your smile every time you dialed 'Cause it's over Girl you know it's over this time So when you call I'm pressin' seven Don't wanna hear your messages messages I'm tryna erase you from my mind 'Cause baby it's over I swear girl it's over this time So don't keep callin' leavin' messages Don't wanna know where you been Baby 'cause it's over You know that it's over when the burnin' And the yearnin' inside your heart ain't there anymore And you know that you're through when she don't do to you And move you like the way she moved ya before And you wanna pull her close But your heart has froze You kiss her but her eyes don't close Then she goes out of your heart forever And it hurts you but you know that it's better Girl you know it's over Girl you know it's over this time So when you call I'm pressin' seven Don't wanna hear your messages messages I'm tryna erase you from my mind 'Cause it's over I swear girl it's over this time So don't keep callin' leavin' messages Don't wanna know where you been Baby 'cause it's over

By Jesse Mccartney - It's Over

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge