Pages

fall in love with midnight

Monday, September 22, 2008

|
Midnight makes me feel so relax
Midnight makes me feel energetic
Midnight makes me feel happy
Midnight makes me feel energetic
Midnight makes me feel away from stress
Midnight makes me feel everything is so peaceful and silence
Midnight makes me feel hungry >.<"
Midnight makes me feel lonely
Midnight makes me feel that i can do anything i want
Midnight makes me feel that i am me !
Midnight makes me feel that i am free from scandals
Midnight makes me feel sorrow
Midnight makes me feel fancy of something
Midnight makes me feel that i lost someone
Midnight makes me miss you a lot
Midnight makes me miss everything we do
Midnight makes me think about the past
Midnight makes me think of somebody
Midnight makes me think back those happy memories
Midnight makes me wanna go back to the past
Midnight makes me think of my mistake

Midnight makes me feel regret .....
I had fall in love with midnight ...
It reminds me all the happy and sad memories that i've gone through

0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge