Pages

Bored To The Max ~

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

|

keep all my feelings in my eyes , always go around , had u realise my love ? After happy together , i will step backward , as long you are happy , this feelings too deep , its hard to describe , if u heard it , u might leave me , this kinda of love is rare , doesn have to own it , i will bless u then let u go , let go , let go of everything , then we will have more freedom , let go , actually i havent love enough , let go , put many effort on you , as long you are still my best friend , this is enough for me .. the far universe , silently behind me , watching you from far away is enough , this kind of love too deep , its hard to describe , even though i had a actuation to hold your hand , this kind of love too rare , doesn have to own it , forego , i have to let you go although i doesnt want to , let go , let go of everything , let us have more freedom , let go , actually i havent love enough , let go , put many effort on you , as long you are still my best friend , let go , my worry towards on you are endless , let go , hope u happy and own everything , maybe , love is too deep , i see through it , let go , at least i can owned u ...

Guess A Song From Raymond ~ I am so bored that translate his lyric into english =___= So swt right ? but anyone understand what am i writting ? paiseh , lets deal with my poor english ~



Guess what song is it ? Anyone ?



0 comments:

Hello !

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Gossip Girls

Hit Me All The Time !

Web Counter

Hit Me Everyday !

The Poop Pee

Photobucket

Labels

Badge